Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

Glow in the dark with Mrs Tofa

science intensive in room 7 today we went to learn about how things glow in the dark. we had to use Dissolve highlighter ink in ½ cup of water and leave to absorb

Materials- Highlighter - ½ cup of water in a clear cup- Purple & blue cellophane - Scissors - Torch- Tape - Blue and purple sharpie

Method:
  1. Dissolve highlighter ink in ½ cup of water and leave to absorb
  2. Cover the torch with purple cellophane then blue (first form of light)
  3. Cover torch with tape and color with blue sharpie, tape again then blue again, tape then color using purple sharpie (2nd form of light)
  4. Go to dark room and shine the light on the cup of colored water

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Ignatius from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    The part that really stood out was when you were explaining how to make water glow.
    I learnt that you need a torch coloured tape and sharpie in order to make it glow.
    Next time you could possibly show more detail and a bit more of what you mean so i could understand what to do.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Ignatius

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tena Koe, i'm Ramari.
    I go to Otaki College.
    I really like the way you did this,
    and how you did the steps for making it,
    heaps of people could use it.
    (Especially me, I could really use the
    instruction for my brother)
    But besides that it's really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for liking my post i really appreciate it :)

      Delete