Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Narrative writing........

Narrative story


One day on a Tuesday night, there was a Big bang outside the front door. I wasn’t really sure what that big bang outside was. I was hoping it  was my two dogs playing and accidentally tipped something over or my mum just got back from work and bumped the rubbish bin down.


Then, I heard the gate opening and closed again, I knew it wasn’t my mum because she never shut the gate close and she would always call my name straight away once she already arrived at home.


This time I knew a stranger or something was coming to my house, I got scared and walked to my room to go and check on my dogs. While I  was walking to my room  I turned on all the lights next to me, By the time I got to the room I heard a Knock at my front door. One of my dogs started barking while my other dog was resting. I rushed to my other dog to make it be quiet so it looked like nobody was home.


When I managed to get them to be quiet I thought that they might have left and was going to go and sit in the living room and continue watching ‘Cobra Kai’ until I heard another knock. But this time it was at the back door and again the dog started barking so I grabbed my dogs and blocked their mouths so they couldn't bark.


After, A couple minutes later I was completely sure that I was safe and watched my program I remembered to let the dogs out so they can go toilet, I had no choice but to open the door for the dogs, when I open the door I saw a Man with a black hoodie on and black jeans, so soon as I saw him he ran up to the door but luckily for me I shut the door and locked it before he could even reach to me.


What, was going on I keep telling myself I soon then see a light coming through the driveway and it was my mum she screamed my name but I yelled to her through the window ‘MUM LOCK THE CAR DOOR’ I was so worried and hoping she had lock the car door, thankfully she did I then told her that I will come outside with the dogs so they can protect my mum and I from that creepy man that was outside the door.


Once I had said that, I quickly ran to the door and opened it I yelled out to the dogs to come outside with me, they started barking and running towards the car I was by myself with no one to protect me, I then hear footsteps towards the door I walked towards the kitchen to get a knife to scare them off than i looked and checked and see my mum walking to me with the dog’s I then know it was safe for me to get out of the house, I was still scared but from that day I never saw him  again.

1,015 Scary Evil Man Hood Dark Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos  from Dreamstime

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Interesting and very dramatic in a good way! Great Post Keep Writing these cool posts!

    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy Kalotia

    WOwhhh interesting blog post i really like ur story its pretty kewlll nd scary at the same time * STAY SAFE

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story was really spooky, and if I was that character I wouldn't go check what it was, but cool story anyway,

    Sincerely,
    Viliami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kalotia

    WOW I love this story you did!, even though its scary it is also very interesting can you please do more! and keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete