Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

My weekend story!

My story in the weekends
Part 2 (Bonfire) last!! 


On the 16 february 2020 I woke up and got out of bed and started doing my chores so my mum and dad would wake up and everything is done, once I haved finish my chores I got ready and started to make breakfast I had made bacon and egg with some hot chips on the side.

After I made everything I woke up my mum and told her that the food is ready my mum woke up in excitement in the kitchen and eaten while she was eating I went inside the lounge and watch a movie for a bit and told my mum if we can go to the shops she said sure so i got my money out and went in the car to go, once we have arrived to the shops i bought things for the bonfire.

Once I haved finish grabbing everything i need we went straight back home and I packed everything  so that I would be ready for the bonfire I also charged my scooter, Once I sorted everything I walked down to my friends and played with them for a while, when my friend went to go get some marshmallow I walked home and got my Bonfire things and took my scooter.

When I haved Arrived the bonfire was already done and we just made smores while we were eating there was music and kids playing around sooner or later i joined and I had a lot of fun and we were so happy, when it started to finish we all packed up and went home I went inside the lounge and watched a few programs and went sleep because I was so tired from the Bonfire.


 Thank you for Reading

10 comments:

  1. Talofa lava, Your weekend sound pretty fun, I would like to hear more about your weekend sometime.

    Kind regards,
    Viliami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tia

    I really like your Story about what you did in the weekend I am so proud of you that your Blogging all day .

    Keep on Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Kalotia !!

    Nice to see you blogging a lot. I really like your story about your really fun week. Hopefully you keep on blogging too. Keep up the fantastic work and stay safe !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora KaloTia, WOW your story sounds like fun. Keep up the good work and keep blogging.

    Richie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kalotia,
    Your recount about your weekend is great, I can't wait to read more of what you did on weekends. Very good.
    Kalotia next time please re-read your writing so you can edit the mistakes. But great work.
    Keep blogging.

    -Dwyane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tia,
    Your recount about your weekends are always sounding fun. I can't wait to read more recounts of what you do on the weekends. But this was a great recount! Keep with the fun recounts and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia Orana Kalotia!!!

    I really love you recount about your interesting weekend keep up the outstanding work up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tia I like your blog about What you did in the Weekend Keep on blogging
    And Stay Safe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Tia, its Karisa from grey main school in greymouth i love your story, you had a lovley breakfast sounds so good. bye: Karisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Tia,
    Great retell, you should write some more!

    Keep Blogging!!
    -Uinita

    ReplyDelete