Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

My weekend story!

My Story on the weekends!
part 1

On Saturday February the 15, my dad went fishing at wai otaki bay while my mum and I went to the mall to buy a feed for all of us, my mum and I talked about me getting a haircut and decided to have a haircut next week or next month I was so excited I hugged my mum and said "Thank you mum for
everything". later that my dad texted and said "hun i'm done fishing i am at home cleaning the fish, text  me when your coming". my mum was excited because she has been craving for raw fish so we went inside Countdown to grab a few things.

When we came out of Countdown we bought pizza for everyone, like everyone, my mum and dad and even my dogs i was so shocked that the dogs get to have a whole box of pizza each, me and my mum was packing the shopping until my mum spotted two little kid walking past by themself my mum told me to give them $10 for them to buy pizza and they said thank you. Once they left we went straight back home to my dad and gave his pizza while my mum and dad were eating i had no choice but to feed the dogs their pizza so they won't fight I couldn't even eat mine so that was a bummer for me but i still showed off eating mine. when my mum and dad finish they started laughing and so was I.

Once I have finish eating mine. my mum, dad and I watched "Reality high#" it was cool, it was 6:38pm so I went for a ride on my electric scooter and went to the next street to meet my friend and got invited for a bonfire and making smores on the next day I agreed and went home. I told my mum and dad they were so happy, my mum even said "stop growing up to fast" after a while I went in my room and fell asleep because today made me so tired 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tia,
    Your Weekends alaways sound pretty cool looking forward to your up coming storys!

    -Uinita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tia,
    Your weekends always sounds really fun, I wished if that was me. Why is your weekends always fun? This was so enjoyable to read and it was so interesting to read.
    Keep up with the good work and blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Kalotia,

    Great work on your story. Your story sound interesting and fun. Wish mine were like that. Keep up the good work. STAY SAFE!

    Richie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Konnichiwa Tia, weekends are a time of funtime. Your weekend really looks very exciting and it was very cheerful to read. Nice Work :)

    By Soane

    ReplyDelete